If you’ve been thinking about becoming a Pilates Instructor or developing your Pilates knowledge and skills but something has prevented you from taking the step to formal training, then consider getting started sooner with one of our flexible training options.
Many people who love Pilates and desire to be educated and trained in the Pilates method put it off for any of these common reasons:
- Full-time work
- Living in a regional location
- Health issues
- Family commitments
- Financial barriers
National Pilates Training now offer a range of fully flexible Pilates Instructor training options such as online course delivery, part-time course structures, single modules as stand alone units and the optional choice of participating in contact days, practicums and assessments at additional costs.
Learn More – Book a Call with our Director of Education
- Online course delivery – Certificate and Diploma Pilates Instructor Training Courses are now offered by online delivery mode. This means you can work towards an accredited Pilates Industry qualification from anywhere and anytime, on your own schedule.
- Full-time, part-time and single units – Courses can be structured as full-time, part-time or broken down into individual modules. Our new eLearning system allows modules to be completed outside of the standard course schedules so you can truly study at your own pace.
- Stand-alone units of study – Single modules taken from our nationally recognised and industry accredited training courses, can now be taken as stand-alone units available to study online. This new method of training enables you to enrich your home practice and learn new repertoire without paying for a qualification if employment isn’t your goal.
- Optional extras – Any contact days, practicums and assessment days can be added to all online modules, at an additional cost, for the extra benefits of receiving mentorship, connection to community and support, and achieving accreditation.
“Patience and persistence are vital qualities in the ultimate successful accomplishment of any worthwhile endeavour”. – Joseph H. Pilates
Benefits of a flexible education with National Pilates Training
- No big financial commitment. Start from as little as $495 and progress at the pace you can afford.
- Study at your own pace. Our new eLearning system allows modules to be completed outside of the standard course schedule.
- Study from anywhere at anytime with 24/7 access to online learning materials and repertoire videos.
- Learn from highly experienced practitioners & instructors of the Pilates Method without traveling to the studio.
- Don’t pay for an accreditation if employment isn’t your goal. Our online modules allow you to opt-out of unnecessary assessment days and practicums.
- Benefit from a passionate community of students and educators with our student support initiatives.
- Enjoy student access to Aligned For Life studios in Richmond, Moonee Ponds and Melbourne CBD.
- Opt-in to practicums for additional mentorship opportunities from our esteemed faculty educators.
Learn More – Request a Call Back
Get started for just $495 with our Introductory Matwork module!
Develop your knowledge and skills in matwork instruction at your own pace.
Interested in the reformer? Move onto reformer training when you’re ready.
Start with one module and add another as often as you like! If at any time you’d like to take your training to the next level, recognition for prior learning can be arranged for our Certificate and Diploma courses.
Learn more about our flexible study options and how they can work for you.
Book a time below to speak with Katrina Edwards, Director of Education at National Pilates Training.