The first step to a deeper practice
This course is an investment in self-care that will leave you with an enhanced mind-body connection. The course is designed to motivate you to make Pilates a part of your everyday routine for improved mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
Taught over five weeks, the Introduction to the Pilates Method is delivered as a mix of take-home activities and exercises, and face-to-face in-class learning. It will build your confidence as a practitioner and allow you to develop skills and knowledge to facilitate effective self-directed practice.
Whether or not you choose to use the Introduction to the Pilates Method course as a stepping stone to a Certificate or Diploma, you will graduate having learned the basics required to continue building your skills.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of the Introduction to the Pilates Method, you will have studied:
- The fundamental concepts and principles of the Pilates Method
- Foundation, introductory and basic level Pilates matwork exercises
- Skills required for self-directed Pilates practice at a basic level
- Techniques to improve mind-body connection, body awareness and wellbeing
- Practises that increase energy levels and physical confidence
- Methods for reducing stress
- Take home activities and exercises to encourage daily practice
Australia’s most experienced faculty
Our faculty educators all share a passion for the Pilates Method and its incredible benefits and we can’t wait to share it with you.Meet your educators
All contact sessions will be completed with National Pilates Training at the Melbourne CBD Aligned for Life Pilates Studio — a first-class training facility in a convenient city location.
Ready to start?
Enrol now for March 2021 intake.Book a phone call